Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My sense of humor is 14 years old.

There's a movie theater on campus called the Dobie, which has a rather small marquee on Guadalupe (also called The Drag, Guadalupe is sort of this campus' Comm Ave...kind of). Because the marquee is small, the entire title "Someone to Eat Cheese With" won't fit on one line, so they've been forced to put "Someone to Eat" one one line and "Cheese With" on the line below. The other movie sharing these two lines? "Outsourced," which they've separated into "Out" and "Sourced," thus forming "Someone to Eat Out" on a single line. That's all I'm saying.

Speaking of campus, I found another awesome place to eat yesterday: Longhorn Po' Boys. They have the most wonderful falafel I've ever had. It's so flavorful and delicious, I want to eat it everyday. But, I won't. Because, it's on the other side of campus from everything else I need. I was only there yesterday to return something to the Public Affairs Library. Sad face. If only it this campus weren't so big or it weren't still so hot or my bag didn't regularly weigh 30 pounds...

No comments: